With the development of the economy and the improvement of material life, people are beginning to pay more and more attention to health. Whether it is the elderly or the salaried population, these two words are inseparable from their daily lives. But in order to maintain a healthy body, a sufficient diet is required, and more importantly, proper exercise is required. The emergence of smart scooters has brought convenience to people's lives, and in the eyes of consumers, smart scooters are so attractive. The smart scooter has a stylish and lightweight design, free of charge, free shuttle, and unimpeded traffic. Smart scooters exude full product selling points and are almost loved and sought after by mainstream people. So when we are riding a smart scooter, how do we properly maintain balance? Answer one by one for you:
1. We need to adjust the direction of travel by adjusting the front and back of the body's center of gravity. The body leans forward and backward, and always maintains stability. This is the principle of scooter movement. The scooter is similar to the plank tread that we have played before, but the scooter is much taller.
2. The scooter is improved on the basis of a unicycle, driven by a motor, in the same way as the gyro control balance. Tilt your body forward to start. Speed is controlled by the degree of inclination of the body, lean forward if you want to accelerate, and lean backward if you slow down.
3. When we are on the scooter, the two wheels of the scooter replace our feet, and the body is like a steering wheel. The car body is very similar to the body's balance system. When our center of gravity is tilted forward, the intelligent system will automatically sense and accurately drive the wheels to move forward. In this way, the balance is maintained and the scooter moves forward.
4. The working principle of the scooter is called the "dynamic balance" principle; sometimes it is also called the "somatosensory car" because it can sense the change of the body's center of gravity and change the driving state due to the change of the driver's posture; sometimes It is called a "thinking car" because it can intelligently sense changes in the user's center of gravity, and is as intelligent as a robot.
5. The scooter needs power supply during driving, which saves electricity. It is safe and convenient because it can rely on the human body to move during the transfer process.